Monday, January 14, 2008

It was Christmas Time....








I love Christmas time...and everything that is Christmas (except crazy shoppers) especially when I get everything I want for Christmas and more!!! (and I did) Before my mom took the tree down I had to get some 'ornament' pictures. For those of you that don't know I love the colors red and green together! AND red is my favorite color. So I had to get red bells to decorate the lighted garland. Also the word BELIEVE was a very important word for me during 2007. Truth be told, I'm not where I thought I would be at this point in my life, but that doesn't mean I'm not in the right place. It's just hard to have faith and really believe that I really do have a plan of my own...or rather that a loving Heavenly Father has a plan for me...that I cannot always see but that is still there. I just have to keep believing and then the peace comes. That is what I love most about Christmas! We truely get to reflect on the life of the Savior and why he and his life are important in our lives. I have learned that it's easy to take the blessings we have in this life for granted and recognizing the Savior and His influence in my life over the holidays has helped see who I am and who I'd like to become and why.

No comments: