Thursday, September 24, 2009

Taylor and Natalie: Happy Anniversary!!!

Taylor and Natalie were married on August 26, 2008. Their story is one like unto a fairytale for sure! See a few details below or on my website!

Congratulations on ONE year and one month!!! :0)



First Kiss:

Our first kiss,WOW!-- I was 16, Taylor was 17, we were at Rock Canyon Bowl just out for a walk. The sprinklers were on and Taylor picked me up and put me right in front of one of them. We were absolutely soaking wet! We walked over to a bench at the top of the bowl, and Taylor kissed me.

Our Cake:

Our cake was phenomenal, it was all different flavors, 4 tiers, it was textured very thin stripes of off-white and white. It was very simple but very elegant. We put some bright flowers on the cake as decorations.

The Dress:

My dress was amazing! It was very simple. Round neck, gathering around the bust and waist, and a drop waist where the dress flowed out from. A friend of mine made the flowers that were placed on the left hip of the dress.

Honeymoon:

We went to Palm Beach, Florida. We were able to stay in a condo and just be with each other. It was amazing, no schedules, just beach, swimming, and my husband!

Favorite Memory:

My favorite memory with my husband probably is the day he came home from his mission. I remember seeing him and we just went straight up to each other and just kissed! I was so happy and speechless and Taylor was so excited he couldn't stop talking! It was hilarious.


No comments: