Thursday, March 20, 2008

Gracie-Goo

Photography is about capturing moments. My older sister Heather has been here with her kids visiting for a few months. Usually I'm frantically running around the house in the morning getting ready for work, after sleeping in from a late night. The day I captured these images of Gracie was no different. I couldn't pass up the chance to pull out my camera---she was sitting on my mom's bed and the master bedroom was full of natural light from the open blinds. She was sitting there with the "funnies" as if she was reading them. Gracie is only 16 months old and it's been fun to see her little personality show up more and more the older she gets! She's quite the momma's girl and shortly after the shots on the bed she wanted to be held by none other than her mommy....whoooo happened to be sitting at her favorite spot in front of the computer---next to one of Gracie's favorite toys: the phone. I'm so glad I took the time to capture this little moment. Isn't she a beautiful little girl!














No comments: